Wednesday, April 4

Teacapan Authentic Mexican Restaurant

As of this past Tuesday, I started working at this new Mexican Restaurant they have here in Williams Lake. And I happen to know the people, David and Juanita.
I know it was a God-planned-this thing because I jus ran into David 'n his family at the mall and he asked me if I was still working. I told him I was looking for another job 'n he asked me "Want to work tomorrow??" Ha, this past weekend was their BIG opening.
Working at Sam's helped me to be comfortable here 'n know what to do, woot woot! It's been awesome gettin' to know the staff already 'n I'm goin to learn how to cook home-made Mexican Food!!! Yo's jealous, I can feel it. lol jus kidden.
Oh, hey, I made tortilla chips yesterday;) Well not flour-baking powder-oven style, but I cut them up 'n fried 'em. Exciting exciting I know.

For now, me 'n Cheryl are goin' to head off to Discipleship right now. Actually now... we're late!

No comments: