Tuesday, April 10

Singing my song

How can I describe my life as it has been so far? It's been pretty blessed so far.. kind of like walking the steady uphill journey with the gifts of mtns, rivers, chirping birds 'n joyous songs being sung from within with all my heart:)
Gah.. I can't even describe it. The Lord has been good to me. In my job. In my friendships. His works taking place in my own life.
'Cause honestly, I dunno what the past year was about. Discouraged, tired and exhausted in heart... things are looking up though and I feel God tellin' me that He will let me know in time what that was about.

I think it's the magic word of submission.
Giving my "Yes" to God everyday.

Today I have a meeting with Marilyn, Alta, Mary 'n Dr Theissen about Youth Outreach. I'm excited. I was doing some brainstorming late last night as to what we are doing within that Outreach.. highlighting key things God's been teaching me (integrating them into this), and awesome stuff like outdoor recreation, art, cooking etc as activities.

It's honestly relief that I'm helping someone else with this dream instead of... me guiding it. Jus because I feel like I need to be under someone else's wing before I feel steady enough to do it on my own. Speaking of which, Nemiah is looking for a Youth Worker right now too. Roger was hinting it big last night lol when we went out to the movies with Colten, Brit, Cheryl 'n Kayla
The thing is though, right now.. I feel like I am where I'm supposed to be. Taking the Youth job means moving out to Nemiah 'n I kinda want to move there in Sept or even hold that off another year.
Another thing to toss into that is the fact that I want to take my Hair-design/Esthetics program ASAP, so I can get that out of the way 'n even do that job in Williams Lake (or wherever).
Commitin' it to prayer.
That's the answer.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~Confucius

No comments: